CMS Support Community
Welcome to the CMS Support Community where you will find all the CMS resources and support you need including FAQs, CMS training, updates and more.
NEW TO CMS? CMS is a web-based Case Management System, which facilitates the handling of cases from start to finish. This includes case intake, home visit and requests for payments on behalf of a client. Caseworkers can easily look up client history, or create a new client. CMS also has a robust reporting module, and can be used for various initiatives such as holiday programs and food pantry tracking.
LOGIN to CMS
Ready to access CMS? Click on the link below and be sure to have your username and password available. For quick access, please bookmark the CMS direct link https://georgia.cmssvdp.org/
NEW! CMS Enhancements
We are excited to release CMS 4.1 on January 4th, 2023. This release is an upgrade to CMS 4.0 and includes two major enhancements – Assistance Simplification and Auto Close. These enhancements are a direct result of feedback provided by Conferences.
Assistance Simplification focuses on improving the overall Caseworker’s experience by streamlining the Conference Visit process (from Pre-Visit to Close Case) by making it simple, intuitive, fast, and flexible. This enhancement also provides a cleaner and fresher “look and feel” to the user interface.
Note: if you have a Caseworker role, please watch all three of the Assistance Simplification training videos PRIOR to the CMS 4.1 release in order to be prepared for this enhancement.
Auto Close is a Case Manager’s tool to quickly close cases left opened by the Caseworker. This tool will assist in reducing the number of open cases, allowing for more accurate Conference monthly and annual reports.
Note: if you have a Case Manager role, please watch the Auto Close training video PRIOR to the CMS 4.1 release in order to be prepared for this enhancement.
For more details about these enhancements, please refer to the CMS 4.1 Release Notes and CMS 4.1 Release Notes Supplement.
CMS Quick Links
CMS Knowledge Team Members by District
For training or general questions, please contact your CMS District Knowledge Sharing Team member listed below:
- District 1 – Jeff Cohan, St. Clare of Assisi. Email: email@example.com
- District 2 – Jean Rearick, St. Peter Chanel. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- District 3 – Sharon Conte, St. Monica. Email: email@example.com
- District 4 – Joan Mencher, Christ the King. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- District 5 – Harry Bolton, St. Matthew. Email: email@example.com
- District 6 – Mike Gross, Immaculate Heart of Mary. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- District 7 – Kathy Fitzpatrick, Christ Our King and Savior. Email: email@example.com
- District 8 – Bob Crochetiere, St. Michael. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- District 9 – Jim Famolaro, Good Samaritan. Email: email@example.com
- District 9 – Laura McClung, St. Gerard Majella. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your enhancement request by clicking the button below. Once received, we will log your request and consider it in future CMS versions. Thank you.
Please send us your feedback regarding your CMS experience. We want to hear the good, bad and the ugly. Please remember we are all volunteers working hard to improve your CMS experience, so please keep your comments focused and professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Only complete this form if you have a “general” question. For example: How do I enter hours and miles for a non-client visit category? DO NOT complete this form if you are experiencing a problem using CMS. For ALL problem reporting, use the Support Ticket form.
Here you will find all of the release notes for each version we have deployed since inception of CMS. The release notes contain descriptions of the features, functions, changes, and bug fixes that were included in the new CMS version.
- CMS 3.0.25 Release Notes – 08.13.20
- CMS 4.1 Release Notes – 01.04.23 I CMS 4.1 Release Notes Supplement
Are you using the most recent CMS version?
CMS 4.0 Browser Version is now available! CMS 4.0 supports multiple devices through major internet browsers, including those on iPad, Chromebook, Android, and Surface devices.
Sign Up for Member Updates
Thank you for being a valued member of the Vincentian Community. Signup to receive Society Page newsletter, CMS updates, training information and more.SIGN UP