Increasing access to health services, health education, and no-cost prescription medication for low-income, uninsured and underinsured individuals in Georgia.
Access to affordable healthcare is a key determinant for household stability and quality of life for low-income individuals and families.
- Over 1.5 million people in Georgia do not have health insurance.
- 20% of uninsured individuals in Georgia go without medical care due to cost.
- 45% of Georgians fear a major health event could lead to their bankruptcy.
Our Health Services
SVdP Georgia Community Pharmacy
The St. Vincent de Paul Georgia Community Pharmacy is a fully-licensed charitable pharmacy staffed by a full-time, licensed pharmacist and technicians. The SVdP Georgia Community Pharmacy provides services to the entire state of Georgia, supporting residents who cannot afford to pay for their prescription medication.
What We Do
The St. Vincent de Paul Georgia Community Pharmacy provides wellness education and fills prescriptions for maintenance medications to treat conditions such as:
• Diabetes • Arthritis • Asthma • Cardiovascular Disease • COPD • High Blood Pressure • High Cholesterol • Mental Health Conditions • Other Chronic Conditions
SUBMIT AN ONLINE PHARMACY APPLICATION
3 Ways to Receive Your Prescription Medication
- Prescription pick-up at the St. Vincent de Paul Georgia Community Pharmacy at 2050 Chamblee Tucker Road Atlanta, GA 30341.
- Free prescription medication delivery within 20 miles of St. Vincent de Paul Georgia Community Pharmacy.
- Free shipping of prescription medications across Georgia through UPS.
Contact the St. Vincent de Paul Georgia Community Pharmacy at email@example.com. To submit an application, click here.
Over the Counter Medication + Medical Equipment
St. Vincent de Paul Georgia provides no-cost over-the-counter medications to treat common ailments such as headaches, coughs, colds, cuts, and scrapes. We also provide no-cost medical equipment including wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, shower chairs, and other essential medical devices for uninsured, underinsured, and low-income individuals.
Medicaid Eligibility Screening
St. Vincent de Paul Georgia provides free Medicaid benefits eligibility screening and enrollment assistance for low-income, uninsured individuals.
St. Vincent de Paul Georgia provides workshops, classes, activities, and information on disease prevention, disease management, healthy lifestyles, and nutrition education to empower individuals to take control of their own health.
St. Vincent de Paul Georgia provides referrals for low-to-no-cost primary healthcare services and resources available through private and nonprofit healthcare provider partners.
Medical Bills Assistance
St. Vincent de Paul Georgia provides financial assistance for medical bills and prescription drugs for low-income individuals and families who are unable to afford their healthcare expenses.