House of Dreams Application
House of Dreams is a transitional housing program for homeless women without children who are willing and able to change their own lives and become self-sufficient. Located in Smyrna, GA, House of Dreams provides shelter, life and work skills classes, job assistance and more.
– 25 Years or older without dependent children
– No criminal, alcohol, or drug history
– No medical issue that prohibits them from working
– Must have been recently employed (within the last 3-6 months) or currently working
WHAT WE PROVIDE
– 3-Bedroom apartment shared by up to 4 women (there is a cost of $75/week to off-set our cost for rent and utilities)
– 6 Months housing, provided the rules of the program are followed
– Food, paper products, cleaning supplies
– Computer, TV, washer & dryer
– Clothing, as needed
– Bus passes/transportation
– Financial planning education
– Mentor(s) to provide support & encouragement
PROCESS TO QUALIFY
– Phone interview with volunteer
– In-person interview with 2-3 volunteers
– Background check, focused on criminal history
– Duration of process is 3 to 7 business days
To apply, please fill out the House of Dreams Application Form. For more information, please call (770) 765-2698 or email Laura Gibbs at email@example.com.
Fields marked with an asterisk “*” are required.