Homebuyer Education Course 06/30/23
Are you interested in the homebuying process or ready to enter it? We know the process of buying a home can seem overwhelming!
Join St. Vincent de Paul Georgia and PNC Bank for a free Homebuyer Education course. This course will walk you through the process.
During this course, we will:
- Identify the steps in the home buying process
- Explain how to know if you are ready to buy a home
- Identify ways to estimate how much you can afford for housing
- Describe home financing options and key costs
- Explain how to get prequalified or preapproved for a mortgage
- Discuss how to compare loan estimates
- Explain the role of professionals who can help you become a homeowner
- Describe the processes of making an offer, negotiating with the seller, and closing the purchase
- Identify where to get help if you’re having trouble making mortgage payments
Register below to join us virtually by zoom or in-person.
If you join us in-person, we welcome you at 1:00-1:30 before we get started for a light snack and networking.